$300.00 per year to Maverick PAC.
- Admittance to the one Mavericks Conference
- Quarterly conference calls with prominent speakers
- Admission to all local events
- Receive political and policy updates
- Ability to nominate candidates receive Maverick PAC funding
- 100% of dues must be received within 12 months of signing up
By law, the maximum amount an individual may contribute to a federal PAC is $5,000 per calendar year.
Contributions to Maverick PAC USA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Contributions from foreign nationals and federal government contractors are prohibited. Maverick PAC USA is registered with the Federal Election Commission as both an independent expenditure-only committee, and as a traditional nonconnected committee, and maintains two separate accounts for these purposes. Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, or as specifically directed by the donor, all contributions will be deposited into Maverick PAC USA’s federal non-contribution account.
Maverick PAC USA may accept unlimited contributions from individuals, corporations, and other organizations into its federal non-contribution account. Maverick PAC USA may not accept contributions from corporations, labor unions or national banks into its contribution account.