$500.00 per election cycle to Maverick PAC, and an agreement to contribute a total of $500.00 to the Maverick Candidates in 2018.
The Maverick Candidates will be chosen by the candidate selection committee, and will be federal candidates in targeted races.
- VIP Access at and admittance to our annual Mavericks Conference
- Quarterly conference calls with prominent speakers
- Admission to all local events
- Receive political and policy updates
- Ability to nominate and vote on which candidates receive Maverick PAC funding
- You can nominate two candidates to receive funds from Maverick PAC
- Once all nominations are received, you will be allowed to vote on three candidates to receive funding
- The amounts each candidate will receive will be dependent on their vote share as well as dollars available for distribution
- 100% of dues must be received within 12 months of signing up
- Your candidate commitment must be used between July 15, 2016 and September 15, 2016 and be distributed to the Maverick Candidates
By law, the maximum amount an individual may contribute to a federal PAC is $5,000 per calendar year.